Married or considering marriage to a foreign national? Does your spouse or fiancée have children? We can explain your options and help you decide what is best for you.
- Visa para Prometido/a
- Visa para esposo/a
- Adjuste de Status
- Proceso Consular
Removal of Conditions: If you are a conditional resident, then be sure to apply to remove the conditions on your residency before your green card expires.
Family Member Petitions
- Wish to sponsor your parent, sibling, or child?
- Adjustment of Status: If your family member is in the United States, they may qualify to remain in the United States and apply for lawful permanent residence
- Consular Process: If your family member is abroad, we can lead you through the multi step process to immigrate them.
- Did you or your spouse enter as a tourist and remain past your authorized stay? You may qualify under an exception that allows you to stay in the U.S.
- Individuals who entered the United States without permission, are in the United States unlawfully, have previous immigration or criminal violation, may require a waiver.
- The standards for waivers varies on the application, however, waivers usually require the showing of hardship on the "qualifying relative" (the family member who is a lawful permanent resident or US citizen).
- A waiver is a very important and very personal application. We must show why your family deserves to be reunited or stay together. We must show why your family is different than all the other families trying to apply. To do this was must get to know you very well, so that we can show how special your family is. This is a difficult process, but we are there to guide you throughout it.
Violencia Domestica - Victima de Crimen
- If you have been the victim of domestic violence, or other crimes, you may qualify for either a visa or lawful permanent residence. You may qualify for one or more of the following, and we will help you decide which avenue is best for you.
- Visa U: This a visa which helps victims of many different types of crimes. The most common is domestic violence. For domestic violence, it does not matter if your abuser has lawful status in the United States. examples of other crimes
Citizenship & Naturalization
- If you would like to become a US Citizen, we can lead you through the process.
- Your minor children may qualify for citizenship along with you.